Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

John! We have a GE Monogram fridge and freezer seperate.

Customer Question
Hi John! We have a GE...
Hi John!
We have a GE Monogram fridge and freezer seperate. We are finding the Temp in the fridge not working. We have it on "9" and it's barely cold. Is there a reset button for the temp?
Thanks in advance
Staci
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Appliance
7/1/2015
Appliance Technician: AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician replied 3 years ago
AppTech8579
AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician
Please post model number.
GE Monogram Z1R36NMHLH Fridge
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 3 years ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Thanks for your question.
There is no reset button for that, you likely have a sealed system issue or the compressor is not running. That is an all refrigerator unit so you need to check and see if the compressor and fans are all running. If so you may have a sealed system issue. Can you check and see if the compressor is running?
Ok! A fan is running and I'm not sure how to check if the compressor is running?
You need to see if the compressor above the unit behind the panel is running and the fan next to the compressor is running. Let me know what you find.