John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I have a Frigidaire gallery side fridge the panel on the frozen

Customer Question

I have a Frigidaire gallery side fridge the panel on the frozen side says 14 the panel on the fridge side says 37 what should I do my food in the freezer is going to melt
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 years ago.
You need to pull everything out of the freezer and remove the lower back panel inside the freezer. Look at the silver evaporator coils and are they lightly frosted from top to bottom? No frost at all? Some frost on top but not on bottom? etc...
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 years ago.
I see you requested a phone call so I'll send you that option now.