Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

GE Cafe Microwave model cvm2072sm3ss and the LCD is not responding.

Customer Question
It has been doing this...
GE Cafe Microwave model cvm2072sm3ss and the LCD is not responding. It has been doing this on and off for about a year however this time pulling the plug to reset not working. Also pulled the panel and verified that all the ribbons were connected properly. Is it the smart board?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Appliance
7/1/2015
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 3 years ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! It could be the smart board but without it being responsive at all, there really is no way to tell. The touch board has a higher failure rate and is available below. Either part is very expensive and either may be faulty.
The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!
http://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Main-Control-Board/WB27X11040/1474124?rcaid=1000054
http://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Control-Panel/WB07X11306/1567145?rcaid=1000054