Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I have a Kitcheniad supra double oven, It hit PF over the weekend

Customer Question

I have a Kitcheniad supra double oven, It hit PF over the weekend and now all the controls work, however absolutely no heat at all from either element
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 years ago.
So PF stands for "power failure". If both ovens stopped heating on all settings, the problem isn't a fuse on the oven or an oven sensor. Either your main relay control board has failed, or you're only getting 110 volts to the oven instead of the required 220 volts. Try to flip the circuit breaker off for 5 minutes and see if the electronics will reset. If that doesn't work and it still doesn't heat, you'd have to pull the oven out and remove the top sheet metal panel to test the power cord and see if you have 220 volts from the power cord. If not then you have a power break somewhere from your house---otherwise if you're getting 220 volts, you'll need to replace the relay control board. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.