Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have the same issue with the lights flashing and it will…

Customer Question
I have the same issue...
I have the same issue with the lights flashing and it will not run through a cycle.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Appliance
6/30/2015
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 3 years ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Do you have a model number so I can better assist you? And can you explain your issue a bit more since I'm not sure exactly what issue you are referring to that you read about?

EIDW6105GS1A is the Model #

We have tried to start the dishwasher on various cycles. It is light up and looks like it will work but 5 minutes later we check to see if it is and the top panel with all the cycle selections are all blinking.

Unfortunately I don't know what would cause that on this model so I'll opt out and put the question back up on the list. If another technician can help they will chime in.

And if not...I just loose $28?

Hello, anyone there? I have been waiting a while.