Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Maytag washer Neptune TL. It is stuck. when in wash…

Customer Question
I have a Maytag washer...
I have a Maytag washer Neptune TL. It is stuck. when in wash it goes down to the 32 min. left and then stops. The rinse and clothes stays in the tub. How do you reset the machine?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Appliance
6/30/2015
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 3 years ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The issue is likely to be with the drain pump. It is common for the impeller to get hung up and become unable to pump out the water. Are you able to access the pump (number 10 in the diagram at the URL below)? There are clips between the top and front panels that can be released to allow the top to hinge up, allowing access to hidden screws that secure the front panel in place.
http://www.partadvantage.com/lookup/59741/340556