Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Hey, Eric. My fridgidaire washer just started pouring water…

Customer Question
Hey, Eric. My fridgidaire washer...
Hey, Eric. My fridgidaire washer just started pouring water out on the fill cycle. trying to determine if tis worth fixing or just replacing. 9 years old. tried to check the model # ***** when i went to rub some liftoff the tag all the ink came off, so...
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Appliance
6/29/2015
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 3 years ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Is the water pouring out of the front of the dispenser? Is this a front load washer or top load washer?
front load and appeared to be coming from underneath.
OK so it's difficult to know what could be leaking without removing the back sheet metal panel or the top panel or possibly the lower front panel if your washer has a lower front panel. Almost anything would be worth fixing other than a main rear drum bearing and seal and the most likely case would be the rubber bellow between the tub and front panel of the washer, but determining what is leaking would need to be done by inspection. If the rear drum bearing and seal were going bad, you'd hear the washer getting much louder during the spin cycle and it would be roaring like a jet engine. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?