John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

It appears my appliance sensors in my kitchen appliances are

Customer Question

It appears my appliance sensors in my kitchen appliances are acting up. Suddenly...my dryer won't turn on at all, my ice machine won't produce enough ice probably because it thinks there is enough, the water spout on my refrigerator usually fills to a cup but now only filling to 1/4 of a cup and my micro decided to change it's cook setting and I can't change it...finally my dishwasher automatically sets itself in the start load mode when ever I close the door. What do you suggest?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 years ago.
You will need to open a question for each appliance. Multiple appliances can not be answered on the same question.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Well I am not going to do that...this is something that it nor appliance specific. All appliacesvstarting acting up at the same time...i want to know what could cause this to happen...i can trouble each individual appliance on my ownb
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 years ago.
OK have a nice day. These are separate problems.