Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

While in Japan we were given a gift of a Toshiba Rice Cooker…

Customer Question
While in Japan we were...
While in Japan we were given a gift of a Toshiba Rice Cooker RC-6XH. Now in California we haven't been able to get it to work. As the instructions are in Japanese I haven't been able to help her.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Appliance
6/29/2015
Appliance Technician: Rob, Home Appliance Technician replied 3 years ago
Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.
Im so sorry that no one else has responded to you.
Apologies for my delay in replying, I only just came online and saw your question. Are you still looking for help with this?
Please don't rate my answer until we have explored all possible avenues. Please just use the reply button to contact me.
A lot of these rice cookers are only made for the Asian market so manuals are not in English.
However, if your machine has two large buttons, one on either side and six smaller buttons underneath, I have a manusl which will help you
Let me know
Thanks
Rob