Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

My amana refrigerator is freezing my food and water line for

Customer Question
the water what do you...
my amana refrigerator is freezing my food and water line for the water what do you think the problem is?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
6/28/2015
Appliance Technician: MRANSWER, Home Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
MRANSWER
MRANSWER, Home Appliance Technician
The damper in the refrigerator section is not working as it is supposed to block off the air flow when the chosen temperature setting is reached. I assume you have tried setting this warmer to no avail. The damper would need to be replaced here to correct this. Post back if you need more info. If you do not then a rating is appreciated for the answer. thanks
MRANSWER
MRANSWER
MRANSWER, Home Appliance Technician