How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask John Your Own Question
John, Home Appliance Technician
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 13453
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
John is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My ge profile model pfsf6pkxcww has water that accumulates

Customer Question

My ge profile model pfsf6pkxcww has water that accumulates in the bottom of the refrigerator section
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  MRANSWER replied 2 years ago.
There is a leak kit that needs to be installed on this to prevent this problem. It does not come with instructions and typing out exactly what to do and check is not going to be productive especially when you have never taken any of this apart. I am making you an offer for live help so I can fully explain the problem and solution to you. If you decline then the question remains open.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
thats fine you can call me.
Expert:  MRANSWER replied 2 years ago.
Numbers can only be exchanged after you accept the offer. You must be on a computer to be able to do that- mobile devices and tablets will typically not show it.