Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My Viking refridgerator is not dispensing ice. It makes ice.

Customer Question
The motor runs when push...
my Viking refridgerator is not dispensing ice. It makes ice. The motor runs when push in the dispenser with a glass, but no ice comes out.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 day by:
6/29/2015
Appliance Technician: Rob, Home Appliance Technician replied 3 years ago
Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.
Hello, I'm so sorry for the extended wait time. Do you still need help with this?
If so, I will try to locate some information on this for you.
Do you have the model number?
Thanks Rob