Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I'm trying to remove the the freezer drawers in a Jenn Air…

Customer Question
I'm trying to remove the...
I'm trying to remove the the freezer drawers in a Jenn Air fridge model #JF12089AEP13. It's a French door fridge with a bottom freezer. How do you unlatch and remove? Thanks
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 day by:
6/29/2015
Appliance Technician: Rob, Home Appliance Technician replied 3 years ago
Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.
Hello, I'm so sorry for the extended wait time. Do you still need help with this?
If so, I will try to locate some information on this for you.
Thanks Rob