Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Ihad my Samsung side by side refrigerator freezer on bottom…

Customer Question
Ihad my Samsung side by...
Ihad my Samsung side by side refrigerator freezer on bottom repaired about 3mos ago, Now it is starting to collect water under the veggie bins and inside then it starts to freeze. Could you Please Tell Me What Is GOING on? Thank You!
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Appliance
6/28/2015
Appliance Technician: Rob, Home Appliance Technician replied 3 years ago
Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.
Im so sorry that no one else has responded to you.
Apologies for my delay in replying, I only just came online and saw your question. Are you still looking for help with this?
Please don't rate my answer until we have explored all possible avenues. Please just use the reply button to contact me.
This sounds like the drain tube is blocked
Turn off the power, pull the unit out.
At the back, on top of the compressor is a tray, does it have water in it?
Be careful as the compressor can get very hot !!
Thanks
Rob
Hi
The compressor looks like a black hat, down low at the back of the fridge
Rob