Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a used refrigerator of this make. It worked great until…

Customer Question
I have a used refrigerator...
I have a used refrigerator of this make. It worked great until I moved it to my house...I had to take the door off to get it in and although it works great, I've never had water or ice from it.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 day by:
6/29/2015
Appliance Technician: Rob, Home Appliance Technician replied 3 years ago
Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.

Hello, I'm so sorry for the extended wait time. Do you still need help with this?

If so, I will try to locate some information on this for you.

Thanks Rob