Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I just bought a used side by side. I hooked up the water for…

Customer Question
I just bought a used...
I just bought a used side by side. I hooked up the water for the ice maker and water in the door. and it will not cycle. Is there a switch to turn on?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Appliance
It is a refrigeratorSide by side with water and ice in the door, There is water running to the unit but for some reason it is not making it to the ice maker or the water dispenser on the front door
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 day by:
6/29/2015
Appliance Technician: Rob, Home Appliance Technician replied 3 years ago
Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.
Hello, I'm so sorry for the extended wait time. Do you still need help with this?
If so, I will try to locate some information on this for you.
Do you have the model number?
Thanks Rob