Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Tyler, I keep getting the drain light flashing issue on

Customer Question
Hi Tyler, I keep getting the...
Hi Tyler,
I keep getting the drain light flashing issue on my Miele incognito dishwasher...
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Appliance
6/28/2015
Appliance Technician: Rob, Home Appliance Technician replied 3 years ago
Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.
Hello, I'm so sorry for the extended wait time. Do you still need help with this?
If so, I will try to locate some information on this for you.
Thanks Rob
Yes i do.
Hi
OK
Did this stop full of water?
How and where is the waste hose connected to the house waste?
When you try to start a new cycle, do you hear the drain pump run?
Rob
No it stops two minutes after start.
I don't hear the drain pump run.
I looks the problem is from no water coming in.
I cannot take the dish out of the island, I don't know how to disconnect it.
Hi
It sounds like the problem is the draing then, as it should drain before it fills.
Pour some water into the machine, above the filters. Start the machine and tell me if it pumps the water out
Rob
I'll do it when I'll be back home.
Yes the water drains out. I did bpiur one gallon. It's gone.
Hi
Great, so it now drains ok, what happened after it drained the water?
Did the draining noise stop? What then?
Rob
I used button 6 "rinse" to use a short program. It drained the water out and there was no splashing noise, so no water coming in.
Hi
OK, so are you sure it hasnt filled with water, but just not washing?
If it hasnt taken any water in, turn off the water, disconect the inlet hose from the water supply. Let the water run out from the hose. Reconect the hose, turn the water back on and re try
Let me know
Rob