Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I am having the same problem. I run the dishwasher or

Customer Question
I am having the same...
I am having the same problem. I run the dishwasher for 6 or 7 cycles and it runs fine. Then the 8th time, the light starts flashing and it keeps running. We let it go for a week or so, and it's fine. Then the same thing all over again. Super frustrating. Any advice? I don't think it is leaking.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Appliance
6/28/2015
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 3 years ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! If you have no leakage, the erratic operation would suggest an electronic control failure. When it stays running, is it just the drain pump that stays running?
I'm assuming that it is. The dishes are dry and there is no water I'm the bottom of the appliance.
Anything???????????
Sorry, I took Sunday off. I would replace the control. The parts for your model are available below, you will need the rest of the model to get the correct part.
http://www.repairclinic.com/Shop-For-Parts/c13-x6477383066363030/Dw80f600-Circuit-Board-Timer-Parts?rcaid=1000054