Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

GE monogram dishwasher ZBD6880N20SS lower spray arm replaced…

Customer Question
GE monogram dishwasher ZBD6880N20SS lower...
GE monogram dishwasher ZBD6880N20SS lower spray arm replaced due to plastic pins holding unit together broke. Now the dishwasher continually runs when the door is closed.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Appliance
6/27/2015
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 3 years ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! There is probably a relay that has stuck closed on the main control. The control may need to be replaced. Can you tell what is actually running, the wash motor or the drain pump?