Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Water freezes in bottom of freezer/then runs out on the floor…

Customer Question
water freezes in bottom of...
water freezes in bottom of freezer/then runs out on the floor model EB9SHKXVQO5
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Appliance
6/27/2015
Appliance Technician: MRANSWER, Home Appliance Technician replied 3 years ago
MRANSWER
MRANSWER, Home Appliance Technician
This is simply a clogged defrost drain. You can melt the ice away that IS CLOGGING THE DRAIN using whatever method you want or you can turn the unit off and let it melt away by itself and that takes quite a long time. Sometimes the drain needs to be physically invaded to clear a blockage, but you cannot do that until all the ice has melted anyway. The drain is centered right behind the rear freezer wall at the bottom.
SO, what else is needed here?