Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

My wife purchased a Euro pro 1750 cleaner several years ago

Customer Question
and never got it to...
My wife purchased a Euro pro 1750 cleaner several years ago and never got it to work. Is there a manual available for this cleaner so I can verify that all parts are available and start the unit up? Also can I buy the parts that are missing, If any?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
6/27/2015
Appliance Technician: Rob, Home Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.
Im so sorry that no one else has responded to you.
Apologies for my delay in replying, I only just came online and saw your question. Are you still looking for help with this?
Please don't rate my answer until we have explored all possible avenues. Please just use the reply button to contact me.
I have the manual for a very simmilar Euro Pro Model
Please go here
http://www.mediafire.com/view/hhfuhtrecbbaeej/Euro_pro_1750.pdf
Wait for the page to settle, ignore the adverts then click the download button. You are looking for the Media Fire file.This is a PDF file so you can save it or print it for future reference..
Parts can be ordered from Euro Prs address in the manual
Can I ask you to take a moment and rate my responses so far? Please use the smiley faces / stars, which you should now see. Please remember you are rating me personally, not the website or the problems you have had with this machine.
This will not close your question and you can still come back to me if you need more help
Thanks
Rob
Rob
Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician