Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The control panel on our duet washer read control locked!

Customer Question
I unpluged the washer...
the control panel on our duet washer read control locked! I unpluged the washer to reboot but it still reads control locked. How do I get it unlock?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/26/2015
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 3 years ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Press and hold the End of Cycle Signal button until the control unlocks. Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help! Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!