Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I replaced a loud freezer evap motor in a Samsung rs265tdbp.

Customer Question
When I plugged it back...
I replaced a loud freezer evap motor in a Samsung rs265tdbp. When I plugged it back in I got error codes 22E and 5E. No error codes were displayed prior to this repair and now I feel like an idiot. I can't reset it. I've unplugged and plugged back in.
I've Held the 2 left button in and nothing. I still have displays. I was doing the repairs late last night, the compressor, cond. fan motor working and cooling so I left, need to complete this ASAP. Could it be the fridge fan motor is bad?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Appliance
6/27/2015
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 3 years ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! I don't see that as a valid error code. The manual for that model is available below. It sounds like the electronic control may have issues....
http://www.mediafire.com/view/6pwjnv3xnx0st35/RS26_Samsung_Refrigerator_Service_Manual.pdf