Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Our Amanda refrigerator that is in our garage is only at 50…

Customer Question
Our Amanda refrigerator that is...
Our Amanda refrigerator that is in our garage is only at 50 degrees and it is set at the coldest setting.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Appliance
6/27/2015
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 3 years ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! If the freezer is at 50*, then you probably have a sealed system issue, like a refrigerant leak. However, if the refrigerator is warm but the freezer is cold, you have an air flow issue. Can you hear a fan running in the freezer section? Can you see any frost on the back wall inside the freezer?