Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My bosch won't move off clean

Customer Question
my bosch won't move off clean
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
6/26/2015
Appliance Technician: Rob, Home Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.
Im so sorry that no one else has responded to you.
Apologies for my delay in replying, I only just came online and saw your question. Are you still looking for help with this?
Please don't rate my answer until we have explored all possible avenues. Please just use the reply button to contact me.
This could be a heating issue
When it gets stuck in the wash mode, open the door and tell me if the water is hot or cold?
Thanks
Rob
It is not stuck in the wash mode it is stuck on clean and won't move to the wash mode.
Hi
OK, thanks
When you start a new cycle, do you hear the drain pump run first? If so, does this stop or continue?
Is there water left above the filters?
Thanks
Rob
it won't start a new cycle that is the problem.
Hi
Sorry, I dont seem to get it!
When you start a new cycle, absolutely nothing happens? No drain pump nothing?
Is there water above the filters now?
Thanks
Rob
You can't start a new cycle, the switch is stuck on clean, the control panel won't move
Hi
OK
Im really sorry, Im not getting an idea of whats happening here
Ill opt out
This means that if someone else has this information, they will respond to you directly.
In the meantime, please DO NOT rate or respond to this question, as this will lock your question
Thanks
Rob