Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

How do I install a replacement wd13x10070ww striker latch on

Customer Question

How do I install a replacement wd13x10070ww striker latch on a ge dishwasher model gdf520pgd0ww
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 2 years ago.
You have to remove the two screws where the dishwasher mounts to the cabinet. Slide the unit out and then unclip the striker and replace it with the new one.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I am talking about the plastic "star" shaped part that is on the door. My dishwasher does not have any screws on the sides of the dishwasher to take out. It looks like tabs hold the area with the buttons and lights. Any suggestions??
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
just let me know