Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

There. I have a whirlpool thin twin washer, model: YLTE6234DQ2,

Customer Question

hi there.
I have a whirlpool thin twin washer, model: YLTE6234DQ2, which has problem. it spins so slow and all clothes are wet. We don't know what's wrong. it was fine last week. thanks
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 years ago.
If the washer still spins but it won't spin fast, that means your clutch is slipping and the clutch would need to be replaced above the transmission. These thin twin units are incredibly hard to work on I will warn you so if you're not super handy, you may need a technician to replace the clutch. Below is a link to the clutch you'd need to order and replace for your model. CLICK HERE for clutch We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you so much TylerThis is not the part someone replaced last year. This situation happened last year too. Anyhow, after I watched the video, I don't think my parents can do that. Thanks again. Since I am helping my parents to ask this question, I will check with them again . Can I contact you later? Also I don't know where to set up login info for this site, would you mind to send all correspondence to my own email address***@******.*** as well? Thanks. Nancy
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 years ago.
I just answer appliance questions, I have no power to do anything with your account, you'd need to contact customer service.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
it is fine... since my parents are not at home right now; I have to check with them later. I will contact you later once I find out more. thanks
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 years ago.
ok good luck
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 years ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?