Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I have terrible trouble with those tiny fruit flies. They

Customer Question
I have terrible trouble with...
I have terrible trouble with those tiny fruit flies. They somehow get into my frig and freezer. I have checked the seal on both which seem intact. The doors appear to close tightly but obviously they don't.
Please help.
Bev
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
6/25/2015
Appliance Technician: Appliance Medic, Home Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
Appliance Medic
Appliance Medic, Home Appliance Technician
Hi, try heating the door seal up with a blow dryer. Warm it up slowely and slightly push in on the door at the same time. Make sure you try and heat the seal up all the way around. If you still have troubles, the seal may need to be replaced because it's weak. It could seal at first then slightly open. We work on the honor system here at Just Answers. Were not credited for our work until you rate our answers positively. After you rate our answers positively the question does not close. You can come back and ask follow up questions for no additional charge. Thank you
Appliance Medic
Appliance Medic