Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My kitchen aid ice maker is leaking from the a clear drain…

Customer Question
my kitchen aid ice maker...
my kitchen aid ice maker is leaking from the a clear drain hose where it connects to the ice maker and tightening the clamp does not help. it is a slow drip.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Appliance
6/25/2015
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 3 years ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! If it leaks there and will not seal, the drain is probably broken or cracked above that and leaking down. May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?
The model # *****
Thank you! Can you follow that drain line up to the container and also look inside the ice container to see if it is cracked anywhere?
Is the plastic fitting broken at the brass coupling?
No
I disconnected all the fittings to check for leaks and they are ok
The leak has to be coming from above that hose then and running down. No cracks in the bin at all?
None that I can see..when that water is being drained, is it there a pump that pumps the water. If not, I guess I will replace all the fittings unless you have any other suggestions
Yes, it is shown as number 22 in the diagram at the link below. But it would not leak from above that fitting. CLICK HERE