Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a model GFSF2KEXA CC fridge. The ice maker successfully

Customer Question

I have a model GFSF2KEXA CC fridge. The ice maker successfully make ice cubes. However, within a day, they are half-melted into 1 block. There is also a large amount of frost on our ice cream containers, etc. I find that the ice cream varies in firmness. St times, hard, other time it softer. can't tell if if the problem is the ice maker, or the freezer itself
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! It sounds like there is warm air getting into the freezer. The issue is most likely due to an issue with the door gasket not sealing well. Can you look at the gasket when the drawer is closed, especially at the bottom?