Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Norcold refrigerator in2014 Winabego View on Mercedes chassis.

Customer Question
Working well, now all lites...
Norcold refrigerator in2014 Winabego View on Mercedes chassis. Working well, now all lites on panel flashing. Showed error 9. What do I do?
Bill
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Appliance
6/25/2015
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 3 years ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Turn all power off to the refrigerator for a couple of hours to allow the electronic control to totally reset and see if the behavior changes after the power is restored. Let me know what happens, please.