Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Signature 2000 gas stove electric spark ignition the spark…

Customer Question
signature 2000 gas stove electric...
signature 2000 gas stove electric spark ignition the spark and pilot stopped clicking and I guess stopped sparking. The range burners put gas out but no pilot and can be lit with a match(dangerously) The oven I won't try since it won't lite
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Appliance
6/24/2015
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 3 years ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Do you happen to have a model number which should be located on a sticker around the frame of the oven and can be seen if you open the door or remove the drawer below the door if there is one? Also, the ovens won't release gas without the igniter working properly for safety reasons so can you turn the oven onto bake for 5 minutes and see if the oven will still heat or not?
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?