Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

My GE front loader stopped working. All the lights come on

Customer Question

My GE front loader stopped working. All the lights come on and locks as usual, then the no spin light comes on and it stays like that making a familiar noise for about half a minute, then it shut off and starts the same process over again.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! I suspect you either have an issue with the main electronic control or the pressure switch circuit is "seeing" water in the tub. Can you tell if all of the water has drained out? Unplug the machine for a couple hours, any change? May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?