Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My washer keeps getting the FE code. I turned the water off…

Customer Question
My washer keeps getting the...
My washer keeps getting the FE code. I turned the water off and put on spin clycle to drain water. Then restarted machine and again got FE error.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Appliance
6/24/2015
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 3 years ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Error FE means that the washer is flooding. Now if the washer really isn't overfilling and the tub isn't full of water, you have a bad pressure switch not measuring the water level properly. If the tub is filling up with too much water, you need to replace the electronic water valve on the back because it's allowing too much water into the washer.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?