Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. working for a major domestic appliance company. Numerous training programs with cities, guilds and major manufacturers.
14831508

I have a bosch SHE6AP05UC/05 dishwasher. It wont finish

Customer Question

Hi. I have a bosch SHE6AP05UC/05 dishwasher. It wont finish a cycle. gets an E24 code. Already confirmed that it WILL pump out. Doesnt seem to be clogged. I can pour water in the bottom of unit and start the machine and it pumps out fine. It always seems to stop about 3 minutes into a wash.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Rob replied 2 years ago.
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.

Im so sorry that no one else has responded to you.

Apologies for my delay in replying, I only just came online and saw your question. Are you still looking for help with this?

Please don't rate my answer until we have explored all possible avenues. Please just use the reply button to contact me.

The E24 is normally a draining issue but can also be the circulation pump.

When you start any new cycle do you hear the drain pump run for about 45 seconds? Tell me exactly what happens next

Thanks
Rob