Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

Randy I have a kenmore front loding washer model(###) ###-####

Customer Question

hello Randy I have a kenmore front loding washer model(###) ###-#### ***** the diagnostics I get 2 flashes followed by 1
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 years ago.
Error 21 is a drain issue. So this means that your hose between the drain pump and tub has likely gotten clogged---it's a very common issue with this model. Unfortunately it's not easy to access. Below is a link to a video that will show you how to remove the pump so you can check the hose between the pump and the tub. Be ready for all the water inside to pour out when you disconnect the hoses. CLICK HERE for video We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 years ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?