John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

Maytag MAH7500AWW washer with a very frustrating erratic

Customer Question

Maytag MAH7500AWW washer with a very frustrating erratic Speed Indication Error/Motor not working message. I have replaced both the motor and motor control board with the 12002039 upgrade kit- twice, since I thought I must have had a faulty kit the first
time when the error came up again. Unfortunately after the second upgrade, I am still getting it in the quick spin test and service cycle. Help Codes have been 8, 10 and 41, Diagnostic codes have been 6 and 62. It has occasionally gone through a spin test
and service cycle. It seems like once it gets through a test, I might get through a few loads of laundry before it happens again.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Rob replied 2 years ago.
Hello, I'm so sorry for the extended wait time. Do you still need help with this?
If so, I will try to locate some information on this for you.
Thanks Rob
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes I do Rob, thanks.
Expert:  Rob replied 2 years ago.
Hi
I have put a call out for the schematics of this machine
While Im waiting Ill opt out.
This means that if someone else has this information, they will respond to you directly.
In the meantime, please DO NOT rate or respond to this question, as this will lock your question
Thanks
Rob