Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My 23 year old Gaggenau oven didn't heat up last night. Arrow…

Customer Question
My 23 year old Gaggenau...
My 23 year old Gaggenau oven didn't heat up last night. Arrow didn't light up. Where do I go for immediate and reliable service? I am in Los angeles, zip code 90049.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Appliance
6/23/2015
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 3 years ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The company below is an authorized servicer and highly regarded in your area.CLICK HERE Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help! Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!