Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I cleaned the frig (Maytag with lower freezer) and the temp…

Customer Question
I cleaned the frig (Maytag...
I cleaned the frig (Maytag with lower freezer) and the temp warning beeper went on. This never happened before. The temp in the frig section is reading 55 degrees. Is there something I can do or did I do something wrong? Help?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Appliance
6/23/2015
Appliance Technician: Appliance Tech Dave, Home Appliance Technician replied 3 years ago
Appliance Tech Dave
Appliance Tech Dave, Home Appliance Technician
Hello, this is Dave. I have a few questions that will help determine if there is a problem. How long has it been running since you cleaned? What is the freezer temperat setting?
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I am not available to make a call. If you would like a call I will need to opt out.
Please just send an answer instead of a call. Thank you.
Okay, did you see my questions fir you?
Dave, I did not want to speak on the phone for another $19 . I did not get an answer from you and tried myself to reset the refrig. and it worked. We must have had a brown out here-the all the phones still do not work.
I understand. Glad all is well.
This is Dave, just checking to see if the refrigerator is working okay?