Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My dacor stove won't work. By the clock it says off. I cant…

Customer Question
My dacor stove won't work...
My dacor stove won't work. By the clock it says off. I cant get any of the sensors to work except the light.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/22/2015
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 3 years ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
The display showing "OFF" means that your unit is in control lock. Press and hold the cancel button for 5 seconds and that should remove the control lock and the OFF should go away. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.