Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Good afternoon Mike. I have a Bosch side by side. Model no.

Customer Question
B20CS80SNS /02. The freezer is...
Good afternoon Mike. I have a Bosch side by side. Model no. B20CS80SNS /02. The freezer is nice and cold but the fridge side is luke warm. Removed back access cover and the fan is running, not dirty and the compressor is hot to the touch. Thanks.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 day by:
6/24/2015
Appliance Technician: Rob, Home Appliance Technician replied 3 years ago
Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.
Hello, I'm so sorry for the extended wait time. Do you still need help with this?
If so, I will try to locate some information on this for you.
Thanks Rob
Good morning. Yes I still require some assistance on this problem. I did more investigating. I remove panel, ice maker etc from inside the freezer. All connections are good and the coils only had a slight frost on them. Thanks
Hi
I have put a call out for the schematics of this machine
While Im waiting Ill opt out.
This means that if someone else has this information, they will respond to you directly.
In the meantime, please DO NOT rate or respond to this question, as this will lock your question
Thanks
Rob