Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I purchased a Sub zero Model 632 refrigerator from habitat…

Customer Question
I purchased a Sub zero...
I purchased a Sub zero Model 632 refrigerator from habitat for humanity and i believe that with the moving the freezer fan blade is touching the freezer back panel, or the light cord, behind the rear panel is rattling as the freezer runs. how do I remove the rear panel to check this out?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Appliance
6/22/2015
Appliance Technician: Appliance Medic, Home Appliance Technician replied 3 years ago
Appliance Medic
Appliance Medic, Home Appliance Technician
Hi, you would like to remove the back panel inside the freezer section right?
Yes
I have tried to get a service manual on line.
Sorry, did I catch you at dinner?
bon apitite
Hi, is the ice maker in the middle of the freezer or top? Thanks
The ice maker is in the middle.
Appliance Technician: MRANSWER, Home Appliance Technician replied 3 years ago
MRANSWER
MRANSWER, Home Appliance Technician
The fan is on a panel right behind the evaporator coil and is in-line with the icemaker. You need to access that area by removing whatever you need to. Nothing is secret or hidden here, so if you use some common sense and have a good aptitude then this should not be a problem. IF you need step-by-step instruction then I can give that live on the phone as it would not be an effective use of time to type it all out for you and possibly still not be clear. If you want the live help then let me know and I can make you an offer for it.