Connect one-on-one with a verified appliance technician who will answer your question

Appliance Medic
Appliance Medic
Appliance Medic, Home Appliance Technician

More related answers
All appliance technicians are VERIFIED
Is there a way to add a lock to this refrigerator so that a
Matthew A
Matthew A, Consultant
Hi. Is there a way to add a lock to this refrigerator so that a child cca … read more
Bsamsung refrigerator icemaker stopped working and does not
Mike R.
Mike R., appliance technician
Bsamsung refrigerator icemaker stopped working and does not dispense water … read more
Samsung 297AAWP Refridgerator Samsung RFG297AAWP. Samsung
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, appliance technician
This morning the Child Safety lock was activated. Ive tried the "hold for 3 seconds" option, but it did not work. Tried unplugging for several minutes, again...it would not unlock the water and ice dispenser. Thanks for your help. Bob Hopkins … read more
Samsung RF4287 hars/xaa01 can not turn off illumination “ice
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Samsung RF4287 hars/xaa01 can not turn off illumination “ice off”, can not making ice … read more
Morning. How do I set my temperature for fridge and freezer?
Martyn Lloyd
Martyn Lloyd, Owner/Partner
Morning. How do I set my temperature for fridge and freezer? The digital display panel was messed with by a child and turned them both off. Every time I try to set a temperature it goes back to OF? Mo… read more
I have a Samsung RFG298HDRS Refrigerator, i change the water
bonzaco
bonzaco, appliance technician
i have a Samsung RFG298HDRS Refrigerator, i change the water filter in it 24 hours ago and its making ice but not working for the water?… read more
A question re: Samsung refrigerator model RFG298HDRS. The
Jon
Jon, Owner/President
A question re: Samsung refrigerator model RFG298HDRS. The refrige is about 1 yr. old. The touch pad is "frozen" or "stuck" in locked mode. It has not been possible to unlock by holding the "child lock… read more
My French Door Refigerator is dispensing water but not ice.
Jon
Jon, Owner/President
My French Door Refigerator is dispensing water but not ice. The control panel is locked and cannot be reset by pressing the child lock button, It is displaying two 88's with the right one blinking. I … read more
Hi there. My F and P dishwasher set have been on the fritz!
Jon
Jon, Owner/President
Hi there. My F and P dishwasher set have been on the fritz! The top drawer gives me an error message of what I assume is that no water is getting in suddenly. The bottom one seemed to be working well,… read more
Hi there, we have a Samsung fridge freezer, model SRS583HDP. The
Francis
Francis, shop owner
Hi there, we have a Samsung fridge freezer, model SRS583HDP. The water dispenser has stopped, there is ice in the fridge on the lower left side vent and the fridge temp is reading 12degrees, and it wo… read more
I have a T241D80NLP/07 freezer. A few months ago it stopped
Jon
Jon, Owner/President
I have a T241D80NLP/07 freezer. A few months ago it stopped dispensing ice but was still making it. Now it has stopped making ice. The tray has stopped in the half up position. I ran a diagnostic self… read more
I have a kitchenaid fridge that the lockout light is on and
Appliance Tech Larry
Appliance Tech Larry, Outside inhome service tech
I have a kitchenaid fridge that the lockout light is on and the water abnd ice will not come out. I have unplugged and replugged> nothing. any suggestions?… read more
On my samsung rfg297, two buttons on the icemakers are lit,
Repairman1981
Repairman1981, Appliance Repair Technician
On my samsung rfg297, two buttons on the icemakers are lit, the child lock and ice off are stuck on. I can't get them to turn back on so I can make the icemaker to make and dispense ice. Help!… read more
Hello, I have a Samsung refrigerator, model RS2533SW. The child
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Hello, I have a Samsung refrigerator, model RS2533SW. The child lock feature to lock the ice and water is not functioning. Is there any way to resolve this problem? I have a home daycare, and it's bec… read more
We have a Samsung RM255VARB refrig that someone put the child
Appliance Tech Larry
We have a Samsung RM255VARB refrig that someone put the child lock on a few nights ago and we cannot disengage it. Ice and water not workign?… read more
My chilled water from the refrigerator dispenser is running
Bob L Your  Appl Pal
Bob L Your Appl Pal, Owner
My chilled water from the refrigerator dispenser is running hot after a few minutes of running it with the new filter. The new filter was ordered on-line and before I ordered it I looked at many websi… read more
Dear XXXXXmore Tech, I have a Kenmore fridge with the icemaker
Appliance Tech Larry
Dear XXXXXmore Tech, I have a Kenmore fridge with the icemaker and water dispenser in the left door, freezer door, of the fridge. About 5 days ago with the ice making setting on crushed ice I experien… read more
I have a new Samsung 600lt double door fridge with ice maker.
master appliance tech
master appliance tech, Owner / Operator
I have a new Samsung 600lt double door fridge with ice maker. The ice has stopped dispensing and agents have tried to fix for 2 months already. Have replaced ice maker and PC board with no solution. A… read more