John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

Refrigerator quit

Customer Question

Refrigerator quit
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 years ago.
Do you have a model number located on a sticker near the ceiling of the refrigerator section? And what do you mean by "quit" exactly?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Model FC23760ST. Everything stopped. It happened a couple of months ago and we used an old fridge and now it quit.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 years ago.
This is not an LG refrigerator. The model number you gave me is for a Westinghouse freezer. And are there any lights or anything working on the fridge now? Do you hear any motors running?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No lights. It has LG on the front of the refrigerator. Model number 806MRBW18197.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 years ago.
I believe it's an LG but those are not model numbers for the refrigerator. The model would be located on a sticker near the ceiling of the refrigerator section---no where else.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I tok a picture of the model on the side. It talked abut amps, etc. Is this the sticker you were talking about or is there another one.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 years ago.
I'm not sure, it's inside the refrigerator near the ceiling it it will say "MODEL" in front of the number.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
That is the sticker I saw and where I got the model number. I purchased it at Sears.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
It said model in front of the number I gave you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Did I lose you?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Please respond.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Are you coming back?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
You know, at some time I would like to go to bed.,.....
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I will wait a little longer because my husband's credit card has been applied for answers.This is so frustrating. Your last comment was at 9:10. I paid because the BBB lists you at A+. If I do not get any answers, I will call them tomorrow.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
You win. I folded first. I have a headache and have to go to bed. Please have someone contact me to give me the answer. ( I do not feel I should pay $18 to talk after waiting this long. Phone number is(###) ###-#### email is [email protected] .com. I cannot contact you without paying again. If no one can call, please credit my husband's card. Thank you. Sharon. Correction: my correct email is***@******.***.