Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My freezer temp is 46 degrees everything is melting. How do…

Customer Question
My freezer temp is 46...
My freezer temp is 46 degrees everything is melting. How do you set the freezer temp on a Rsg257aa freezer
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Appliance
6/22/2015
Appliance Technician: Appliance Medic, Home Appliance Technician replied 3 years ago
Appliance Medic
Appliance Medic, Home Appliance Technician
Hi, you simply needs to press the freezer button to change the temp. If it's at 46 you have more issues than an adjustment problem. It's possible the freon has leaked out of the system or a fan has failed. You will need to take the unit apart and check a few things. We work on the honor system here at Just Answers. Were not credited for our work until you rate our answers positively. After you rate our answers positively the question does not close. You can come back and ask follow up questions for no additional charge. Thank you