Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a maytag drawer dishwasher, the drawers are having trouble…

Customer Question
I have a maytag drawer...
I have a maytag drawer dishwasher, the drawers are having trouble closing and staying shut. I pulled the drawers off the rails and noticed on the top drawer neither of the two rails spring back to the closed position. the bottom drawer rails the left side rail springs back to the closed position. my question is, are all the rails supposed to have the ability to spring back to the closed position? is there a way to tighten the springs so the drawers stay closed?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
6/21/2015
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 2 years ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
You may have bad rails and the return closers are not working correctly. There is no adjustment for them and you would need a rail kit to fix the issue.
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician