Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a GE top load washer that will not spin the clothes…

Customer Question
Hi, I have a GE...
Hi, I have a GE top load washer that will not spin the clothes dry unless I reset ti Drain & Spin Setting. The bottom inside of washer is holding water.
Machine does not empty completely.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Appliance
6/21/2015
Appliance Technician: MRANSWER, Home Appliance Technician replied 3 years ago
MRANSWER
MRANSWER, Home Appliance Technician
The drain pump is bad or you have something restricting the flow. You can easily take the hose off the pump and see if anything is caught up in there. There will not be anything in the drain hose. If you find nothing then the pump is bad. I am not paid anything to be on this site- all payments come from the customer and I am only paid if they rate my answer in a positive light, so please be fair to me. Ask anything you need to wrap this up.