Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I just installed A new heating element in my whirlpool dryer.

Customer Question
turned it on before putting...
I just installed A new heating element in my whirlpool dryer. turned it on before putting everything back. worked fine . put everything back together and turned it on and it again wasn't working. Cant make sense of this. HELP
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 2 days by:
6/23/2015
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 3 years ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The door switch is often times overlooked when reassembling. This is probably the case with your machine. Did you connect the door switch back up? May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?