Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

LG dishwasher model LDF7810ST s/n # ***** error code

Customer Question
LG dishwasher model...
LG dishwasher model LDF7810ST s/n # *****
error code is LE (and there is a dish mid way thru the L)
dishwasher not working
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Appliance
6/20/2015
Appliance Technician: MRANSWER, Home Appliance Technician replied 3 years ago
MRANSWER
MRANSWER, Home Appliance Technician
This code means there is a problem with the circulation pump. The best thing to do here is replace the sump assembly which is the whole pre-assembled wash mechanism. It is fairly easy to do and the dishwasher needs to be pulled out to do it as well.
Hi thank you do you know where I can order this sump assembly?
I reread your post about the dash- the error is a TE, not LE. All that is usually needed to resolve that is a new temperature sensor which fits into the sump assembly. part# ***** ***** 6501ED2002B. You can buy this from any place that sells LG parts. It may even be on ebay too.
no I just check again and the error message has the dash midway of the L its not a T
Then my original answer stands. The sump is a 3485ED1002B- on ebay for about $125
great thanks
Thanks- a rating is appreciated for the help provided. You can always post back regarding this.
Did you need anything else here? The question remains unrated.