Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

ELECTROLUX MODEL EW28BS71IS9. Error code = ICE E3 with top bar of the E missing. Water…

Customer Question
ELECTROLUX MODEL EW28BS71IS9. Error code...
ELECTROLUX MODEL EW28BS71IS9. Error code = ICE E3 with top bar of the E missing. Water lines seem fine from supply. However, low pressure at the water dispenser. BTW-Water filter is new.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 2 days by:
6/22/2015
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 3 years ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! That indicates that the thermistor on the ice maker is shorted.
Ice t3 TH3 Error (open or short) This error is detected when the thermister has failed on the suction line of the I/M.
It could be a problem with the thermistor, the wiring from it to the control or the control itself. That ice maker is a very, very difficult unit to diagnose and repair. I would strongly suggest you have it professionally repaired.